Gaylord National Harbor
201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, Maryland, 20745
Discounted hotel rates are no longer available for GPF attendees. Please book directly on the Gaylord National website or at a hotel in the surrounding National Harbor area.
We are working closely with the Gaylord National Harbor to keep you as safe as possible during the event. This page will be updated regularly to reflect state guidance.
Based on current Prince George County guidelines, we do not have to social distance within the venue. However, as an additional measure we will be:
· Maintaining wider aisles within the exhibition hall to ensure you can continue to social distance whilst making your way around the exhibition.
· Socially distanced queues to access registration, the exhibition hall and elevators
· All residents and visitors over the age of five will be required to wear masks in all indoor public venues and businesses in Prince George’s County, even if they are fully vaccinated. This includes, but is not limited to, restaurants, retail stores, entertainment venues, conference centers, and office settings. Similar to previous mask mandates, some exceptions apply, such as when an individual is actively eating or drinking or individuals who have a bona fide disability that prevents them from wearing a mask.
· Hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial wipes will be provided throughout the venue.
· Event registration will be touchless.
At Gaylord Hotels, they have implemented a multi-pronged approach designed to meet the health and safety challenges presented by Covid-19. The Covid-19 pandemic has required Gaylord Hotels to raise their demanding standards to an even higher level with new protocols for the current circumstances. They have elevated their cleanliness standards and are changing hospitality norms. As a part of Marriott International’s family, they have put in place a multi-pronged approach designed to meet the health and safety challenges presented by COVID-19 as outlined in Marriott’s Commitment to Clean. These protocols will continue to adapt to current needs, in consultation with federal, state and local authorities and health experts.